Saturday 22 November 2008

HOTT Skeletons

While I had the camera out I decided it was past time to capture some class photos for my army of skeletons.

The spears are a recent addition and have not been based yet. In the meantime I have completely changed my basing technique, so I have to relearn the old way... Oops.

Artillery. Next to useless in practice, but nice little diorama.
Sand bags and cannon balls hand made from Milliput


Dark Riders. Someone ought to get those horses some oats.


Lurker.


Blades.
Some effort was put into making the metal rusty looking, including orange surface rust and the deeper red iron cancer.


Shooters.
They are carrying crossbows if that is not completely clear.


Necromancer as the Magician who raised the skeleton army.
Has a skeleton standard bearer and a sorcerer or some other magical assistant.


The necromancer's Stronghold.
I was a bit inspired by Orthanc in the construction. All the rivets are PVA drops applied with a piece of brass rod.


Spears.
Cannot quite figure out what the shako or WW2 helmet is all about...


Wraith Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment